Description of organization
Atelier Circulaire is an artist-run centre dedicated to the creation, research, production and promotion of printmaking. Atelier Circulaire supports the work of contemporary print-based artists by encouraging the use of traditional techniques and new technologies.
Atelier Circulaire provides programs and services to professional artists and the general public. It provides a workplace and specialized equipment for intaglio, lithography, relief, screen printing and digital printing. It hosts artists in residence, organizes exhibitions and conferences in its gallery and offer demonstrations, courses and specialized courses in its printmaking studio.
Under the supervision of Administrative Manager, the Assistant tasks will be:
- Helping at the customer service and with the administrative operations
- Supporting the administrative operations of special activities and projects
- Assisting in the research and development of new sources of funding
- Helping in the writing of grant applications and other fundraising
- Contributing to the preparation of activity reports
- Performing other duties as requested by the administrative manager and the general coordinator
- Degree or college or university current study in administration, management of cultural and NPO organization, organizational strategy, or any relevant experience.
- Fluid in French and English both oral and written
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, initiative and versatility
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and adaptability
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude and ability to work in team
- Knowledge of the NPO environment, of artist-run centers and in the printed arts (an asset)
- Unpaid position
- Minimum duration : 12 weeks
- Hours : Flexible, about 3 days a week (subject to availability of the intern and the coordinator’s needs)
- Location : 5445 Gaspe avenue, suite 517, MontréalH2T 3B2 (Mile-End)
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to the attention of the Coordination Assistant (email@example.com)
We thank all the people who will respond to this offer. Please note that we will contact only those selected for an interview.