EN | FR
Atelier Circulaire's Call for Submissions
Atelier Circulaire invites professional artists from all over the world to submit an application for an artist residency program at its Production Studio (applicants may or not be trained in printmaking).
Atelier Circulaire's Production Studio occupies a bright 10.000 ft2 space and provides work spaces and specialized equipment for intaglio, lithography, relief, silkscreen and digital printing. The residency project must integrate printed arts on a technical and/or conceptual level (traditional, new or mixed printing techniques).
Each year, the selection of the submitted projects is made by an impartial jury of members and other renowned personalities of the Visual Arts field.
Atelier Circulaire's residency includes:
- Access to the studio for one consecutive month;
- A $ 600 CA artist stipend;
- A $ 100 CA stipend to buy supplies at the Atelier Circulaire Store;
- Technical help from an experienced printer and/or professional coaching (25 hours)
Interested candidates must submit an application that includes:
- A short statement of the artist approach for the project;
- A technical description of the project;
- A portfolio including 10 to 15 images of artworks (Mac compatible files, JPG format, RGB, around 1024 x 768 pixels) and a description of each images indicating the title, the year, the medium and the dimensions of the artwork;
- An artist CV
Applications must be sent by email to email@example.com with the subject: "Residency Project at Atelier Circulaire". Please note that applications larger than 10 MB must be sent via an online file transfer service like Dropbox, Google Drive or We Transfer.
Deadline for submission : October 31 of each year
You will receive an automated acknowledgment email that will confirm the reception of your proposal. Your application can be considered complete if you do not receive any other response from us up to one week before the final deadline. A reply of the final selection is sent to each candidate by email in February.
If you do not receive an email acknowledgment or for other informations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org