Atelier Circulaire Gallery has the mandate to promote and exhibit
the work of artists who integrated printed arts in their approach.
As part of its annual programming, the Atelier Circulaire Gallery invites professional artists and curators from all over the world to submit an application for an exhibition project. The exhibition project must integrate printed arts on a technical and/or conceptual level (traditional, new or mixed printing techniques).
Each year, submitted projects are selected by a jury of two professional artists who are members of Atelier Circulaire and three renowned personalities in the Visual Arts field. Please note that artist fees for exhibitions are paid according to CARFAC pricing.
Interested candidates must submit an application that includes:
- A short statement of the artist approach for the project;
- A physical description of the project including the number of works, the space required and any unusual installation requirements (1 page max.);
- 10 to 15 images of the artworks (Mac compatible files, JPG format, RGB, around 1024 x 768 pixels);
- A list describing the images indicating for each of them the title, the year, the medium and the dimensions;
- An artist CV and short biography.
Applications must be submitted by filling the form below.
Final deadline for application: October 31st of each year
If you do not receive any confirmation email after apply to the form below or if you encounter any problems during the application process, contact us email@example.com
The Atelier Circulaire Gallery is equipped with a windowpane and has a system of movable walls that allows artists to configure a layout that will suit their needs. For more information, please consult the hanging plans below. Please note that the installation of works on the movable walls must be done using the hanging wire system provided by the Gallery and that the windowpane does not expose the artworks to direct light.
Minimal Hanging Plan
Maximal Hanging Plan